If sagging, aging skin has you embarrassed to go out of the house, it is time to take action. You can improve the tone of your skin, rebuild the elasticity, and reduce the look of the wrinkles if you are not afraid to develop a skin care routine and stick to it. To help you get started, here are five skin care tips that will help you overcome wrinkly, saggy skin.
1. Type Restylane skin treament near me into your web browser and start treatments as soon as possible. Older women who have skin that is showing signs of aging appreciate this safe, gentle treatment that works. And, it is inexpensive.
2. What are you eating for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Great skin starts with the proper nutrients and vitamins in the body. Make sure you are eating healthy, nutrient-rich foods that will keep you at your best -including your skin.
3. Stay out of the sun as much as possible, especially between the hours of 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., the sun’s hottest hours of the day. The UV rays from the sun cause age spot, sun spots, wrinkled skin, and many other problems that you can avoid by staying in when the sun is at its brightest. When you do go outdoors, use a sunscreen with an SPF 20 or better and wear a hat.
4. Drink plenty of water. Your body is composed of nearly 90% water. This water is lost through sweat, urination, etc. and must be replaced. Water found inside soda or other drinks does not count for your necessary daily water intake. Drink water and help your skin tremendously.
5. Stop smoking if you are a smoker. Cigarette smoke clogs the pores and causes aging skin. You should also eliminate alcohol from the diet if you are a drinker because it can also be harmful to the skin.